Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sketches by Tamara Guest Designer - All Boy

I was asked to be a guest designer at Sketches! by Tamara this week - how exciting!!!   The second Tuesday of the month is always a recipe challenge and mine was to use blue (easy), buttons, and brads.  The blue made me think of little boys, and I just got the most precious picture of my sweet little nephew Bo.  Bo is All Boy- and there's my theme.

I used New Arrival and Everyday Paperdolls for the little vehicles on this layout.   The sketch was a card sketch from Totally Papercrafts, but it translated very well into a layout.  The paper is from Oriental Trading.  Buttons and brads added the details to the little vehicles.  The title is painted chipboard.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sheri - so cute and colorful! Love all the vehicles you added, and such an adorable photo! Congrats on being the guest designer!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Sherri, this is adorable. First a fantastic photo .. look at those eyes ... and then all your little vehicles. I almost ordered EPD the other day but chose something else ... hmmm .. might have been a mistake!