Monday, October 18, 2010

Cutest Little Pumpkin in the Patch


The theme this week at Fantabulous Cricut is Leaves. I knew I had a cute picture of my littlest nephew with a pumpkin that would be perfect for this one. Used paper from DCWV Indian Summer....and a large, flocked houndstooth marquee cut from Recollections. Title is computer generated...then mounted to Storybook marquee banners (pop dotted the layers.) The bear is handpieced....I had a clip art image I loved and I re-created him with George, Paper Doll Dress Up, and added a Stretch Your Imagination pumpkin. Cuttlebugged the pumpkin with distressed stripes....made another I attached to a Paper Doll Dress Up fence...and sprinkled some silk leaves all around. This is for the Paper Playtimes Pumpkins or Spider Webs challenge and Frosted Designs Fall/Halloween challenge.

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is so precious! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

all the days of our life said...

Awww!!! He's adorable. I love all the Fall embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs

Barb Craft said...

I totally agree... the cutest pumpkin by far!! I also love your darling bear... too cute!! Thanks for taking on our fall challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
Barb :)

Savahanna said...

Oh wow what a great LO. The colors are gorgeous and the fal colors really pop against the blue. I started following you. I can't wait to see more ideas