Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bath Time

Here is my version of the sketch at Stuck on U Sketches this week.  You were supposed to use the sketch and red or pink.  I had an old picture of my daughter and niece in the bathtub and enhanced it with my own bathtub from New Arrival.  I added a little handpieced teddy bear to the tub and some glittery bubbles too.  The title is from New Arrival as well.  The girls didn't want to be embarassed so I used George circles, enhanced with glitter glaze,  to make a bunch of bubbles to cover the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sherri!
What a darling page! I just adore all the patterned paper you chose!
And the bubbles everywhere are lots if fun!

Sandi Clarkson said...

love this one ...

Sandy said...

Ohhhhh Sherri...that little teddy bear in the tub is priceless...I love bathtub pics and this one is adorable....I love the papers and colors...your creations are always so bright and cheerful...this is beautiful...I adore every inch!