Saturday, March 7, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?




Kati going to prom last spring. I really wanted to make a paper doll of her in that cute polka dot dress. I cut the doll at 4 1/2" on blackout...then I used the Cave Girl's hair...embellished with bronze gel pen and ink. The dress is the hula girl's bra-top and the prom girl's dress (handtrimmed to make it shorter and I cut the top portion of it off as well.) I cut these double - one in white and one in pink. I used a standard hole punch in the white layer and then ran it through the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. Added a big pink bow at the waist and some earrings. The shoes are the Prom Girl's with some handtrimming to make a heel for them. I did her face myself and used some gel pen accents...chalked the cheeks. And she had to have some nail polish. All the paper is DCWV from a variety of stacks.....lettering is from various punchouts/ stickers that I had in my stash. The trim is a clearance find at Wal-mart. Flower was in the "closet" too...can't remember where I got it.

No comments: